I know it's August, better late than never. Of course, I will probably have a hard time forgetting this Christmas, as 12/24 is Logan's birthday. On my way to church, Christmas eve, my neighbor told me I was going to have the baby today. I replied " Yeah right, he's not coming until Jan. 9(planned c-section). Well, that was a false statement. While sitting in church I started feeling really sick to my stomach and was having sharp pains, and eventually got sick. My mom & Aimee, kept telling me to go the hospital, but I said, no, it's just the flu, I'll go home and lie down. I got in the car and James said, " Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Realizing that it was probably a good idea, I said, okay. At the hospital they found my blood pressure through the roof, and the enzymes in my liver where way off the charts, so I'll I remember from that point was hearing, " You'll be having your baby today." Sure enough, within an hour and half at the hospital, Little Logan James was born, 5 pounds 10 1/2 ounces, 17 1/2 inches. In hindsight I was really glad that yes, my mother and Aimee were right, my husband really was concerned, and more especially that I lived to tell the tell. Doctor said if I hadn't come into the hospital, I probably would have had a seizure or went into a coma. I give all the credit to Heavenly Father for blessing me with his spirit, and family and friends that know how stubborn I am, but still love me.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment