My, what a cute family you have there. It's nice to see new pictures of the kids. There growing like weeds. I still have Cooper's birth anouncement picture on my fridge. It's a little outdated, but so adorable I can't take it down. I love you Sunny! I miss you guys and I hope to see you soon.
Awesome family picture! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you when I'm in WA visiting sometime in March! And cute blog!
This blog has been created to share stories and memories with family and friends. Please do not copy/take/remove images and or objects/text without prior permission from the webstress (myself). Thank you!
3 comments:
A very beautiful family! It's my joy to know you Sunny, you are truly wonderful. Love, Tami
My, what a cute family you have there. It's nice to see new pictures of the kids. There growing like weeds. I still have Cooper's birth anouncement picture on my fridge. It's a little outdated, but so adorable I can't take it down. I love you Sunny! I miss you guys and I hope to see you soon.
Awesome family picture! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you when I'm in WA visiting sometime in March! And cute blog!
Post a Comment