Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cooper's 1st Day of School & Subsequent Artwork

October 3rd, 2007 Cooper Michael started Pre-School! He attends the morning class at Gildo Rey Elementary, his teacher is Miss Laurie. Cooper qualified into the ChildFind program in the Auburn School District. This means that he will meet with a speech therapist, & Occupational therapist (fine & gross motor skills) one on one, as well as have the much needed social interaction with kids his age. It's only been 2 months and we've seen great improvements with his talking. I so thankful for this program, I was at a loss as what to do about his vocabulary.
About 3 weeks into school Cooper wanted to ride the bus. I thought it was a little bit ridiculous, as we live right across the street from the school. So every morning he is the first one on the bus, and 1/2 hour later arrives at school. He is the first one off the bus after school. He is so cute on the bus. He sits in the same seat everyday, and always says "Bye, Mama!" Okay I'll admit, the first time he left on the bus I got teary...where does the time go?

This is some early artwork that Cooper has brought home.
What am I to do with all these masterpieces?

0 comments: