Cooper couldn't wait to see Santa...then it was our turn and he wanted nothing to do with him. Logan was a good sport. He had to check him out before he let me put him on his lap.

Christmas morning was fun this year, Cooper was really into opening his presents and of course helping Logan. It seems that Santa had to bring Cooper a total of 11 new Disney Cars. As if he didn't get enough last year.

You can't see it,but Cooper's shirt says " I don't need Mistletoe" and if you really know Cooper you know that's the truth. Logan's shirt says " Santa's little Helper" Cooper really enjoyed unwrapping presents. He helped distribute the gifts at Grama Jeannene's house, and if you weren't paying attention, he would unwrap them for you. The present in the picture was for Logan...he didn't mind the help. He really enjoyed dancing with Scooby Doo!

3 comments:
I love your blog! The boys are getting so big and they are so handsome! I hope that everything is going well for you and hope to talk to you soon!
Wow! Time sure does fly by! It seems like only yesterday that we were at Willow Park, and Cooper and Noah were just babies.
It's nice to see your boys so big, and happy. I hope you're all doing great!
It's hard to believe your boys are so big already. I forget that everyne gets older every year, not just me. Hopefully we can make it up there sometime and visit!
Post a Comment