Logan went to Dr. Oriel yesterday (1-17-08), he weighs 20 pounds, and is 29 1/2 inches tall. He did really good especially since he had to get 4 shots and his iron tested..(finger prick) I don't know what was worse for him...the prick or not being able to shake off the band-aid. He also took his first steps later that night. We were so excited...it's only a matter of time before he's running circles around us.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shots are the worst thing about being a mom. I hate it. Sounds like Logan is really growing. He sure is a cutie, which you already know! Copper is handsome too.
Oh no! Not the double nurse attack on the thighs! Poor little one! I feel for him!
Your little men are growing up so fast! Don't ya love the first wobbly steps, it makes your heart mealt
Post a Comment