Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cooper's 4th Birthday Party!

We celebrated Cooper's Birthday 5-17-08. What a beautiful day to have our friends over for cupcakes, games and candy! Cooper was so excited to have his friends over. It took effort from both James and I to keep him out of his cake until his friends arrived. Thankfully he forgot about the cake once his friends arrived and they played with his cars then outside with the Bubbles.


All the kids took turns spinning around and putting a Cars sticker close to the Winner's Circle.
Then pulling the strings on the pinata, waiting for the candy to fall out!
Finally cake time! Happy Birthday Cooper!
Thank you Emma, Madalynn, Nicholas, William & Zach for coming to our Party.

1 comments:

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

Looks like Cooper had a great birthday!! I love the pictures! I can not believe he is 4 .. boy, time sure goes by fast!
Happy Birthday Cooper! ;)