Today we went to Northwest Trek with the Smith Family. I decided to take the family picture first so that we would have happy boys, and I wouldn't have to hound them later. The first thing we did was take our tram ride. It was a 45 minute ride through the park where we were able to see Caribou, Bison, Rams, a moose, swans & ducks.
Of course not only were my little men in heaven, but James loved the whole thing. Especially spotting deer and drooling over a large herd of dream elk. You know the kind with antlers that would be the honor of any proud hunter.
Once again we had a great time as a family and with our friends. We will most definitely come back here again.

1 comments:
It sure looked like you guys all had a great time. I love going to the Northwest Trek!
Post a Comment