Logan's pacifier is gone. He had only been using it at night for the past year, but it was creeping back into the daytime for a couple of days. I realized it's better to just get rid of it on his terms.
So I cut off the nipple part of the "Boo Boo", as he calls it, and gave it to him at bedtime tonight. He looked at it, looked at me, and said.."boo boo broken..." with a sad face. I asked him if he wanted to keep it or throw it away. He got up from bed and threw it away in the trash, came back to bed and this is what happened next...
So I cut off the nipple part of the "Boo Boo", as he calls it, and gave it to him at bedtime tonight. He looked at it, looked at me, and said.."boo boo broken..." with a sad face. I asked him if he wanted to keep it or throw it away. He got up from bed and threw it away in the trash, came back to bed and this is what happened next...

2 comments:
Too cute! I fear that if the nest one is a binky baby. Weening from nursing is plenty for me!
Ohhhh poor Logan! That makes me sad! It is tough at time helping them grow..
Post a Comment