
This year Cooper is really into Dinosaurs. You can't really find the perfect Dino cake at the store. So I just had them put green grass on cupcakes and I found my own Dino's to top them off. These cupcakes were brought to his class at school. As you can tell, they were very much appreciated and devoured.

Logan loved being in Cooper's class to celebrate. He didn't want to leave.

Later we met up with a few cousins and friends for dinner at McDonald's and a chance to play.

I thought that a Tuesday night at McD's should be relatively quiet. I was wrong. It was McTeacher night and I think the entire Federal Way school district was attending. It didn't matter though, the kids enjoyed themselves and that's what mattered.


After Dinner Cooper ripped through his presents...what a happy boy!


And oh so patiently waited for his Dino Cake!

When we got home Grama Pam delivered his big present!

Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet boy!! I love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment