| Logan and I went up to Cooper's school to attend his end of the year class party. Then LJ got a treat and was able to go play at recess with Cooper and his classmates. |
| Cooper and his classmate Serena |
| Logan showing off his awesome soccer skills. *** See video below for more awesomenss*** |
| Cooper playing with his brother. |
After recess Cooper, Logan and I met James in the Kindergarten room for the graduation portion of the day. I can't believe I got teary watching my little boy grow up. Please take a moment and watch the Pomp & Circumstance of it all.
| The Graduating Class of 2022. |
| Cooper and his teacher Ms. Shaw and Ms. Withers, and fellow classmate. |
After school we went out for a special dinner at Red Robin, and icecream at McDonalds. What a great day!
| Celebrating at Red Robin with Grampa Dave and Grama Pam! |

0 comments:
Post a Comment