Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Fun, June edition.

In order to keep the boys cool, we've gone to Jeremy & Jehana's house and went swimming. Cooper loves the water and tries to float on his back. He loves the slide and splashing Mama. Logan is getting more and more used to the water. The first time we went swimming I had to stay really close, as he would trip and fall face first and not be able to get up. I've decided it's worth getting splashed and most importantly I want keep my boys safe. Just add lifeguard to my resume.
June found us celebrating 2 birthdays with the Twiddy cousins. Here is Cooper playing house with cousin Reece at her 4th birthday party. While there they went swimming, and played on the awesome swingset. AND of course got really really dirty in the sand pit.
Logan really like the tire "horse" swing, the slide, the power wheel 4-wheeler and the doggies.

1 comments:

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

Love the pic of the boys in the pool.. looks like a fun way to stay cool!