I decided that it was time to bite the bullet and take the boys to the dentist. Logan really didn't need to go, but I had to show Cooper that little brother was going as well. I got a flyer from school stating that "the Smilemobile" was going to be in our neighborhood. I thought that this would be a less intimidating way of taking Cooper to the dentist. Thinking that it would be fun to go to the dentist on a "bus". All week we pretended to go to the dentist, by saying AHhhh! and letting mommy poke around in Cooper's mouth with no biting. Logan seemed to like the game as well, so I thought okay this is going good. Today before we left James read the boys "The Berenstein Bears Go to the Dentist." Everything was going great. We even brought Cooper's blanket and a few Cars. We went to the free lunch down at the school, went to the park..then ......to the SmileMobile..
Totally hated it! Oh well. Give him a toothbrush and he's happy again.

2 comments:
I think you need some Dr Pepper after that!
Aimee
Sounds like an adventure! I can wait for those days. Hopefully Sydney will be like me and love going to the dentist!
Post a Comment