Once again Sysco had it's company picnic at the Puyallup Fairgrounds, and once again Cooper surprised us all. Pretty much the same story as last year. Free Games, rides, & food. This year more of the Twiddy's were able to attend. Maybe next year we can all get there.
We weren't in the gates all the way when Cooper saw the train. He took Grampa Jim's hand and off they went for the first ride of the day. 
Logan and James took their first ride on the Carousel. He didn't like the waiting part, but once the horses started he was happier.
Aunt Jehana, Jocelyn, Aunt Jillian & Zada hopped on too!
Cooper and Grampa disappeared after the train ride. I guess Cooper saw the other rides on his train ride and Grampa took him on the Bus, and the Scrambler. While the rest of us tried our luck at the games. There were 4 different carnival games that we could play and win prizes, and because it was free you could keep playing until you won a prize. Apparently they didn't keep track if you won, because somehow we came home with at least 6 stuffed animals. I even gave away 3 to some little kids, just so they weren't in my house.
I decided to take him on the train hoping that he would fall asleep. Sure enough after going around the park 4 times he was completely out. Poor little guy. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to me, my little Cooper was having the time of his life. Being 44 inches tall at 4 years old has it's purks. You get to ride all the grown up rides. Later I was surprised to find out that James had taken him on an upside down ride. I have to thank Heidi for taking pictures for me, as I probably wouldn't have believed it otherwise.
James told me that Cooper really wanted to go on the ride. He was fine for a little while, then all you could see was James in the car, as Cooper was white knuckling the bar and hugging James' leg at the same time. I think they were the first ones off. Cooper took Aunty Jillian on the same ride later that afternoon, and all I could see was Jillian and she was laughing her head off.
Afterwards, Cooper wanted to go on more rides. So here we are on the Tiger Roller Coaster.
And I kid you not Cooper wanted to go again right after it was done. This time he went with dad.
I am so impressed with Sysco Foods. They do the coolest things for their employees and their families. Thank you Jeannene for inviting us to another year of fun.

0 comments:
Post a Comment