I wasn't feeling good this morning, so I was lying on the couch, watching TV with the boys. I think I may have dosed because when I realized Logan was missing I saw him sitting at our table. I asked him if he was hungry and he said: "Yes." Well, being as cute as he was I just fed him breakfast sitting at the table. He did really good. Except for the milk down his shirt.
Later, around Lunch time again, he was sitting at the table, this time at the opposite chair. I asked him, is it time for lunch? and again, "Yes." This time I put on a bib. He sat there the whole time and ate his lunch. I hope this doesn't mean he's done with the highchair. I think he just likes to climb up to the table.
What a cutie.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a big boy.
Post a Comment