Friday, April 17, 2009

Bouncy Place Field Trip

We went to the Bouncy Place today for Cooper's field trip and we were able to invite our good friends Jennifer, Nick, William & Hailey. It was so crazy, I didn't really get any good pictures but I did get a video of Logan bouncing with Ms. Deanna.

Cooper really didn't want to sit still for pictures, but really do you blame him...he wanted to have fun. James and I got into the action as well. We had alot of fun. Here are some pictures, like I said they are not the best, but it proves we were there.

Here's a picture of Logan being a goofball in the back seat on the way home. Cooper wanted to ride with Jennifer and Nick wanted to ride with us. It was fun swaping kids for awhile.Once we got home Logan wanted to hold Baby Hailey. What a fun day.

0 comments: