Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mini-Vacation to the Great Wolf Logde!

We just got back from our mini-vacation to the Great Wolf Lodge. It's an outdoor themed hotel/indoor water park! We had so much fun. The boys loved every second of it. The water slides were just half the fun. Our room was decked out like a camp site. The boys had their own "separate" tent with bunkbeds.

Bed time was fun, and after an evening of water slide and swimming they slept so good. We all did in fact! We were able to go with our friends "The Smiths" and the boys played in the pool and moms and dads took turns taking the older boys on the Big slides. My camera weirded out on me so I didn't get any shots of us at the park, but my friend took many of us, and as soon as I get them, I'll post them below.

HERE ARE THE PROMISED PICTURES!
THANK YOU JEN!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will get the rest of the pictures to you, I have a file made, I just have to put them on the disk... So sorry it's taken so long. We need to get together when we get back.