All summer I've been trying to think of some fun things to do. I've always wanted to tour a fire station with the boys. Sooo I called the Valley Regional Fire Authority to schedule a time and invited 11 of the boys' friends.
I was really impressed with the tour. It was very informational and educational for the kids. By that I mean they not only saw where the firefighters worked and lived, but learned fire safety.
 |
| Fireman Jason leading the kids around the truck explaining the tools. |
The kids got to see how a fire fighter got ready for a fire,
and they were also taught what to expect when the see them
coming in the house to get them, so that they aren't afraid. |
Fireman Jason and the kiddos.
|
 |
| Chillaxing by the truck. |
 |
LJ holding the helmet.
|
 |
Julian, Logan,Garrett, Payton, and Aaron piled in the truck
|
 |
| Cooper, Taylor, Julian and Tyler in the truck |
Thank You Station 33!! Fireman Jason, Fireman Ted, and Fireman Lucas. |
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment