Sorry no pictures of the egg hunt. Forgot the camera. Cooper was able to make us all laugh, though. Everytime he found an egg, he would say "Aha! I found one!" He loved it. Logan was too tired to help find the eggs that were hidden all over Grama & Grampa's house. Last Saturday James & I were approved for a home loan...eek! Now we're the one's on the hunt...for the perfect little house for our family..it was fun on Saturday to look on the internet, but now that we have an agent helping us it's too real! And scary. So wish us luck.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations and happy house hunting!! I am so happy for you guys! Where are you looking?
Too cute, I wish that our egg hung would have went that well...
Congratulations! (I think that's how you spell it??) I am so excited for you guys. So if you need someone to let out your excitement or frusterations about a house give me a call. I will need a friend down south... so keep us in mind. Ha, Ha.
Post a Comment