Attached or single? Happily Married
Best friend? Aimee
Cake or pie? Pie, Pumpkin with lots of whipped cream
Day of choice? Sunday, love it!
Favorite color? Blue
Gummy bears or worms? Bears, soft ones
Hometown? Great Falls, MT
Ideal vacation? Swan Lake,MT, NO KIDS!
January or July? January, It's my birthday month.
Marriage date? May 12, 2001
Number of siblings? 4
Oranges or apples? Gala or Fuji Apples
Phobias? spiders, losing a child in a store
Quote?Don't sweat the small stuff.
Reasons to smile? I get to be a mom, and I'm leaving them for 4 days with my husband!
Season of choice? Summer, I love the sunshine.
Unknown fact about me: I really like to go out and explore, just not as late as I used to.
Vegetable? Broccoli
Worst habit? Impatience
X-ray or ultrasounds? Ultrasounds
Your favorite food? Anything potato
Zodiac sign? Capricorn
Tag three people: Aimee, Jen, Lara, Auri
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by the twiddyfam around 3:32 PM
Labels: for laughs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sunny, it was fun to read all of those fun facts about you. Thanks! I saw you at the park the other day and didn't get a chance to come say hi! Hope your summer is going well...
Post a Comment