Friday, July 18, 2008

Pet Rocks.

Today Cooper, MacKenzie, Cole made pet rocks. In the morning time I had them go outside and dig up the rocks that they wanted to paint. I washed them up, and we let them dry until after lunch. We sat in the grass outside and painted them and let them dry again. We took them inside and gave them faces and hair.


left to right- Cole's, Coopers, and MacKenzie's


2 comments:

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

What great faces and what a awesome creative idea... I think we may have to borrow this idea for my kiddos! Thank you!!

Tammy said...

Those turned out so cute. I'm so proud of you for letting go and letting the kids make a mess! (Coming from the mom whose kid's teacher had to tell me I had to let my kids use glue and paint at home.)