What a cutie! So proud! I have a feeling I will have my hands full with Sydney. She climbs on anything she can. I'm just waiting for the day she climbs out of her crib SCARY!
This blog has been created to share stories and memories with family and friends. Please do not copy/take/remove images and or objects/text without prior permission from the webstress (myself). Thank you!
5 comments:
Oh man does little Mr. Logan have his momma's smiling eyes! So cute! Way to go little man on your climbing conquest!
My favorite part was the look of elation on his face when he did it! Way to go Logan! (Good luck, Sunny...)
What a cutie! So proud! I have a feeling I will have my hands full with Sydney. She climbs on anything she can. I'm just waiting for the day she climbs out of her crib SCARY!
i can see so much of you sunny in him!
Look at how cute my little man is! I love his little smile.
Post a Comment