Monday, November 3, 2008

Homework for Family night

Cooper brought home an assignment for our family to decorate a feather for a school project. At school they are discussing families, so we were supposed to decorate the feather with things that we do together and things that we like. The directions specifically said to get our preschooler involved as much as possible. Naturally, Cooper wasn't to into helping, but I did manage to get him to stick on some stickers and glue a picture or two on. The major theme of our feather was Cars, since Cooper still really likes them, and I found a picture of a shark to use. All of us as a family loved watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, especially Cooper. Logan had a picture of Thomas the Tank, I chose a sticker of Goofy, and James found a picture of some deer to use. I think I had more fun with this than anyone. Oh well.




0 comments: