The Twiddy Turkey.
Tonight for Family Night we finished Cooper's Turkey that we started on Halloween. It was a group effort. Cooper provided his foot, and 2 sets of hands, Logan sat mostly still to provide 1 set of hands, I provided 1 set of hands, and James just one hand. He did do the hard work of tracing Logan's hands while I tried to keep them still, and he did lift Cooper up on the table so I could trace his foot. After that, it was mostly me cutting and putting it all together.
This year MacKenzie was our master crafter. Above, Mac's Rainbow Turkey's, and Below, her T.P. Roll Pilgram. She did most of this project on her own...
Last week Cooper brought home a featherless turkey. He didn't get a chance to finish it with his class, because he had to go to Speech Therapy. So, we had the chance to finish it at home. I knew storing feathers in my craft bag would come in handy one day.
I asked Cooper's teacher if they any extra, so that MacKenzie could make one too.
She made sure that she had at least 1 feather of every color on her turkey. 
Cooper brought home another unfinished turkey to trace and color.
Logan decided that he wanted to color it for him.

Finally, last but not least, a cornucopia from school. I can only appreciate the process this must have taken to get 15 kids to complete. We love the artwork Cooper brings home.

Cooper brought home another unfinished turkey to trace and color.
Logan decided that he wanted to color it for him.
Finally, last but not least, a cornucopia from school. I can only appreciate the process this must have taken to get 15 kids to complete. We love the artwork Cooper brings home.
Thank you Cooper's wonderful teachers!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:
I love how much art Cooper does. He is so talented. He is so smart. I love that boy.
Post a Comment