Thursday, January 22, 2009

Calling Dr. Logan~ You're needed in room 4 stat!

For Christmas the boys got a Fisher-Price Doctor's kit. I had put it away in the toy box, and they had just found it again last night. Ironically, today was Logan's 2 year appointment with Dr. O, so this worked out great and gave him and I chance to play while waiting for Doc to come in. I wish the whole appointment went as nicely as taking the pictures. Logan wanted nothing to do with the Doctor once he came in. In fact, at his first glance at him walking in the door, My little man says, "No, I don't want the Doctor." Dr. O's response was, "Well that answers my questions regarding his speech." We just laughed about it, then LJ got upset and wanted mommy. He did stop fussing when Dr. used his stethoscope on LJ, and LJ used his on Dr. Anywho, LJ is a very healthy, normal 2 year old.
Dr. Logan's Stats:
34 1/2 inches Tall
30.5 Pounds

0 comments: