I had the most relaxing birthday that I've had in a long time. And I owe it all to Superman. I was able to sleep in, (For some reason I didn't hear my little men wake up, even with the monitor on), and I didn't have to change any diapers ALL DAY! After talking to just about all my long distance friends on the phone, we headed over to the Monsons for My Day of Beauty with Marjorie. I love getting my hair done. Probably because I'm so relaxed afterwards and feel beautiful. Thx for everything M. Later that evening we went to Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse for a yummy dinner with my friends. If you're not in the picture, you're still my friend and I still missed you being there. (JS&JH)Sunday evening we went to my mom's house for a dinner party with all the fam.
Proof that my mom rocks.

2 comments:
Happy birthday!!! I am glad you had a nice day. As if we needed proof that your mom rocks! ;-)
I was so glad that we got to hangout. Can I erase myself from your picture and put myself behind someone else. My stomach is blocking everyone.
Post a Comment