Friday, February 15, 2008

Making Pizza!!!

Today was field trip day for Cooper. We went to the Round Table Pizza, where the kids were able to make their own pizza's.
In this picture, Cooper is Dotting the dough, this is done to make sure the dough doesn't bubble up when it's cooked.

Painting the Sauce...
Adding toppings...
And the best part, EATING!!!!
It was a really fun trip. Cooper even saved some sauce in his hair for later.
Only my kid could manage that.



2 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Looks like Cooper had some fun. I can't believe how big he is! Time sure flies by...

Parkin Family said...

Looks like Cooper had fun! Your family is sure growing quick! I remember when i moved to Utah and you two were just "friends". Time flies by too fast! I hope someday we are able to visit and meet your little guys!