
James' Aunt Freda invited us to Foresters night at the Sonic's Game. It was fun. We got free tickets, food and t-shirts. Logan and Cooper were really good. Logan of course was a big flirt with all the ladies and they all thought he was the cutest little man at the game. And of course, we had a lot of fun being loud!

I would let out a good long yell and Cooper would look at me like, "who are you and where is my mom?" Once he even put his finger to his mouth and shh'd me! Finally I think he realized it was okay if mom was loud, I can be too! It was a lot of fun. At one point Cooper looked at James and yelled " We're winning!"

We only stayed until the beginning of the 3rd quarter. The boys were getting tired and I knew that they both were very over stimulated. We left before anyone felt the need to have a tyrade.
1 comments:
That's so great that you were able to go to a Sonics game, especially now that they are leaving.... Sad!
Post a Comment