Monday, April 28, 2008

The Man Store.

Saturday we took a trip to the Man Store. Okay so it should be named the man store. We went to Cabella's near Olympia. James is in his hey day here. So is Cooper. Logan just discovered how fun it could be for the first time. He really liked the aquarium and looking at the animals.
Cooper always runs right for the African animal display. Once there, I had no chance of getting him to stay still long enough for a picture. As you can see Logan could care less, he wanted to go back to the fishy's.
While James was looking around, and Cooper had enough of the African animals, Cooper and I spent 25 minutes riding the escalators up and down. One little girl asked if we were going to do this all day. I told her if he had his way we would. At one point, while I was talking to James, Cooper took off back to the escalators and before I could stop him he had pushed the emergency stop button on the down steps....I was so perturbed at that point I told James to hurry up. During Coopers time-out, completely screaming, a worker gave him a handful of coins for the shooting gallery. He thought that was pretty cool to have so much 'money'. After being at the store for nearly an hour, we went to leave and Cooper went out wailing, 'I don't want to go!!" Great. Next time dad can take him by himself, Logan and I will go elsewhere.

1 comments:

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

The Man store looks awesome and I can totally see Coop and James being in their element! The escalator story was cute and I can TOTALLY relate even the frustrating Emergency button part! LOL As frustrating as it is.. what do escalator people really expect by putting a big red button in the reach of children.. it is just like the bell picture in the elevator.. That is just plain mean to tease like that! (lol) =) (weird.. when I was typing this a big possum just crossed our patio in the backyard.. it scared the doodle right out of me) Anyway, I miss you guys and absolutely love your blog.. Thank you for keeping us updated in the many adventures of the Twiddy Fam you are definately motivating me to work on mine more!!
Take good care!!
Auri