Logan is getting too smart too fast...he loves the Shape-O toy. He'll put the pieces in and clap and scream for joy with each one. When all the pieces are in the ball, he gives 10 to whom ever is helping him. And then he wants to play again.
Yesterday was Logan's 15 month checkup, and boy is he growing. He's 30.5 inches tall (25% percentile for his age.) 22 pounds 7.8 ounces (25% again) and his head is 49cm (95%). What can I say we have kids with alot of brain space! He has also grown 3.5 molars in the last 2 months. He's also a little speed demon when it comes to getting across the room or sneaking out the front door if it's open. I miss my lil' 5 pound football.

1 comments:
They grow too fast don't they? That is too cute, I can't wait until William does cute things like that...
Post a Comment