Originally we had planned on going to the Supermall and let the kids play on the toys there. But once I stepped outside, I changed my mind and wanted to take the kids to the park. The weather was beautiful and it was Sunny and warm...Cooper, Nick, and Camyrn had a great time. Cooper climbed the wall without help for the first time and he went down the taller slide. Last summer he needed help and wouldn't go near the slides.
Camyrn and Nick enjoyed climbing the volcano, while Cooper was trying to figure it out.
Speaking of climbing. My little man had his own adventures climbing and going down the slide. Once he figured out that mama would catch him, he would let go and propel himself down the slide. Smiling and giggling so hard that every now and then he would fly backwards and hit is head, but not enough to hurt himself.

Look Mom, I'm a big boy!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment