Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love you day!

Cooper came home from school on Thursday with a bag full of valentines and candy from the kids in his class. He was so excited when we went through it together and he saw his favorite characters and more especially the chocolate candies! On Friday we sat down together and made valentines for Daddy, Grama's & Grampa's.
MacKenzie had spent the night so she was able to make cards for her mommy and daddy and Cole.
Logan was asleep for all the action, so I saved him one to color.
And finally the finished products! We sure had fun!
Valentines Day morning Cooper came into our room where Mac and I were just waking up. He hopped in next to MacKenzie, and they just giggled. So cute!
Later on we went grocery shopping, and bought the boys new shoes. We weren't expecting to go out on a date, as our sitters cancelled in the morning. However, my most awesome neighbor, and friend Kati filled in at the last minute...literally and James and I were able to go to the temple and out to a quiet dinner.
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cards you made are so cute. I hope you guys had a good Valentines Day.

The Guisinger Family said...

You are so clever Sunny! I love your valentine's cards - too cute!