Friday, February 27, 2009

A Tale of two Twiddy's

In our area there is a theatre that cost $2 for any movie. Jen and I thought it would be fun to take the boys to see "The Tale of Despereaux". It was a cute movie about a brave little mouse. It had so many good messages throughtout... I highly recommend it to everyone old and young. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about taking them, fearing they would be to loud, get up and run around, bottom line, disturb others. I was wrong and my two little men were so well behaved. They sat through the whole movie! I was so well-pleased. Okay. I was proud. Who wouldn't be? Thankfully I had packed a little lunch bag with snacks and all. This picture was taken before the movie, I couldn't take one during, duh!
Of course after the movie here are the boys in all their cheesy glory. So happy.We decided to treat ourselves to lunch afterwards. Luckily lunch had just gotton over when the melt downs started. Looks like James and I will be able to take the kids to movies, now that they'll behave and you can't beat the $2 price.
To view the trailer to the movie: http://www.thetaleofdespereauxmovie.com/splash/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked that movie too. We saw it during the Christmas break but didn't get the great $2 deal you guys got. It looks like the kids had a great time. :)

Rachael said...

We love the two dollar theater and Despereaux. I feel like if anyone complains about Stinky's behavior, I can had then two dollars and tell them to shove it (though he's usually pretty good). We can't wait for the movie to come out this month!

Matt and Carla said...

Gotta love the cheap seats, looks like you all had fun at the movies~!