Monday, September 8, 2008

1st Day of School!!!!

The first day of school has finally arrived!! Yeh! Cooper was a good boy this morning. He woke up really happy and excited to go to school. On nice days like today, we walk to school.

We went over a little early today to make sure we had enough time to take a few pictures. Cooper was running up and down the ramp, he was too excited to stay still in line.

Cooper and Ryle were anxiously looking through the window. Finally, Ms. Deanna opened the door!!
Cooper walked right in and went straight for his cubby. (He had the same one as last year at my request to keep things 'routine' for him.)
Then into the classroom and sit down quietly, so all the mommy's can take pictures.Here's Cooper with his new teacher. Ms. Deanna Holbrook.
It was like any other school day. It was a pleasant morning. I must admit though, I was ready to have my mornings back. To clean, to shop, to relax??? This morning marks the first day that I'll have MacKenzie everyday. She is such a big helper. She helped me vacuum, make the beds, do laundry, sweep the floors, & take out the garbage. Did I mention she also helps with Logan? It's nice to have another girl around the house.
After all our chores we were off to the bus stop to pick up Cooper. After waiting longer than usual the bus finally came. From across the street. I don't know if you can see it, but Cooper's waving to us inside the bus. I'm so glad he has the same driver as last year. She is so nice and friendly. She said that tomorrow MacKenzie can get on the bus to see what it looks like inside. They were running behind today.
Here' s my little man.
He is the friendliest and most polite child. As he got off the bus he said "Thank you" to the driver, and waved good-bye to all his classmates on the bus.
He was done for the day. "No more, mom!" What a big boy....next year will be harder for me to take...

Kindergarten.

0 comments: