Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Best

This morning was the best morning I've had in a long long time. I woke up to Cooper wanting to snuggle. Which isn't an often occurance. He just wanted to be held. I called him my little baby and he say's "I'm not a baby". But to me he always will be. I'm so protective of him. I get so frustrated with other people when they say things about him or treat him differently or single him out as a problem. He's a little boy with alot of energy and so much love. I didn't want to get out of bed. I just wanted to hold him all day. Then Logan woke. James went to get him and brought him in bed with us. There we were. The Twiddy's. All my boys. Everyone was happy. The best way to start a Sunday. Here's my little men all dressed up and ready to head out the door. ON TIME!!!!

To end a good day we went to my mom and dads house for dinner. Cooper & Logan's Great-Grandparents were in town this weekend. Logan got to meet Grandpa Bob & Grama Missy for the first time. Here are a few pictures from our evening together. It never fails, we try and get a picture with all the kids, and one is missing, Camyrn was elsewhere.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

You are an awesome mother and don't let anyone tell you different. Your little boys are so cute.

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

What a precious memory! Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful story.. and you are right there is nothing more special than a good snuggle morning! Also, kudos to you for being a protective Momma Bear.. I hear you and I too, am right there with you ! =)