Thursday, September 18, 2008

You are my sunshine...

Today was the first gloomy, cloudy day of September. The weather man said that we went 21 days without rain or clouds. I was saving this project just for today. It was bound to come sooner or later, and with 3 toddlers stuck in the house, I needed a pick me up. Nothing like artifical sunshine. My neighbor Kati was over and was able to get a few shots of me helping the kids. Seriously, as the one in charge of taking the pictures, it's hard to get any pictures of me on the blog. Not that I like it, Mr. Twiddy, was very adamant about getting me on here more.
All of the crafters.
Mac's sun!

Cooper wasn't all into taking pictures. He was done and that was that.We put the words to " You are my sunshine" on the back.
I long for days like this, but I also love the fall and the colors. I'm grateful that I live in a state where we get the fall colors, yet we still have the green evergreen trees.


1 comments:

germanjules said...

if you want to see some fall colors i would love for you to visit me, i thought i knew what fall colors were in WA but alas MI has WA beat hands down!