Friday, October 31, 2008

ECE Halloween Craft Day

This morning Cooper, Logan and I went over to the school for this months Field Trip. It wasn't really a 'trip', more like a craft day. We started out by icing and decorating pumpkins, while Logan..... ate his plain.We went to the next station and made a ghost sucker. While Logan...
ate an apple.
We tried making a turkey, but that was really difficult to do without cooperation from Cooper. I brought the supplies home to try again later. Ms. Deanna helped Logan make a pumpkin craft, while I helped Cooper.
Here we are making another spider to add to our collection at home. I loved the paint they used! Washable with wetwipes! Every time Cooper got paint on his hands he had me clean them off before he continued. Once he realized that I was messy, he cleaned me up too.
And yes, Logan is eating an apple (same one) again.
Here's the finished spider hanging in our house. Cooper wanted to ice another cookie, so Logan and I went to the coloring station. This was the first time I allowed him to use markers. It was so cute to watch. He was singing a song the whole time he was coloring.Towards the end we played put the nose on the pumpkin.
Logan's nose was low and Cooper's nose was high. We had lots of fun at the craft day. Ms. Deanna even sent more apples home with us.

We went home with more artwork to hang!! I'm going to be sad when I take them down. Our house has alot more personality when we craft.

1 comments:

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

What a neat day to have shared with the boys! Love the pics and how great your crafts turned out! I bet your house looks so cute! Can't wait to see the Thanksgiving/Christmas crafts you come up with!