Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who says Cooper can't talk?

Okay so yesterday afternoon, MacKenzie, Logan and I were outside playing. Cooper didn't want to come outside. Anywho, I went in the house to check on him and he was sitting at the table reading the Fisher-Price Holiday 2008 Shop-at-Home catalog that had just arrived. No big deal. For the upteenth time I encouraged him to get his shoes on and come out and play with us. Didn't want to, so I left the front door propped open & went back outside. About a minute later I hear Cooper yelling for me...I went to the door & Cooper was putting on his McQueen rainboots with the magazine in his hands. He came outside, holding this book, pointing at the picture, saying... "MOM! I want McQueen! I want this one! I really do! Please?"
Clearly and eloquently for all to hear.
I couldn't help but laugh, and tell him that he has to let daddy know what exactly he wanted when he got home. I didn't have the heart to tell him no. Below is a larger image of what he was so excited about.NOTE:This post was intended as a short brief YAHOO for Cooper using his words so well. NOT TO BE INTERPRETED as a plea, hint, suggestion and/or idea for any gifting that may occur in the next 2 months or ever! We absolutely do not have the room for it.

1 comments:

Aimee said...

I see how it is..... Just kidding. I have noticed how much more Cooper is talking too. I am a very proud auntie.