Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Crafting Week!

We were pretty busy this week decorating our house for Halloween.Between all the school art Cooper brings home and the stuff I've been having the kids do, our little apartment is all decked out. Today I tried something fun with them and some of our neighbor friends. We made "Footprint Ghosts" and "Handprint Spiders". I loved this picture of Cooper while I was painting his foot. It tickled their toes, and I think it may have been a little cold too. They turned out really cute! Enjoy! Our next project was the spiders..it never fails...you always find an easier way to do a new project by the last kid.Above is Cooper's spider, with Logan's in the background. Below is a close-up of Logi-bears.MacKenzie's spider turned out really good too!Afterwards, we enjoyed pumpkin and cat lazy cookies. We had alot of extra cookies so we sent some home with our friends and plan to give more away to family. Some of you are probably thinking that I'm a closet Martha Stewart. Trust me, I am so not! I give all the credit to the wonderful world of Google and Pre-school websites!

2 comments:

Parkin Family said...

You may not be Martha Stewart, but you are creative! Now you are putting the pressure on me to keep up! Thanks a lot! J/K! I appreciate your "projects". I want to do these with Sydney when she's a little older. Your boys will have great memories with mom! Keep up the great work Sunny!

justplaingoofy ~ a.k.a ~ Auri said...

Can I call you the coolest Crafty Crafterson I know?? ~ Seriously, those projects are super-cool and have inspired me to want to do more super cool crafts with my kids.. =)