Sunday, October 19, 2008

Passed out.

This is what happens when you don't take a nap.
We had gone to church and straight to a cousin's 1st birthday party, all during little man's nap time. So by 5:15pm he was so tired that he just plopped on the couch. He was so sweet looking I didn't want move him into his bed. I also didn't want to let him sleep too long or he wouldn't go to bed on time. Cooper made sure that he didn't sleep longer than an hour. He went right up into his face and said," BABY, WAKE UP!" Shook him gently and looked back at me and said, "He won't wake up." Repeated the process but louder, finally Logan stirred, looked at him with a "who are you! Trying to wake me up?" look on his face. And went back to sleep. Wouldn't it be nice if we as parents could do that?

1 comments:

Aimee said...

I love that outfit!!! Tyler had it in two sizes and it was adorable on both babies!!!