Editors note: I've added a picture of their first attempt to break the record.
In our apartment complex, we are lucky to have a set of missionaries from our church. We've lived here now for 3 yrs. and in that time we've only had two snow storms that we were able to actually build snowmen. In January of 2007 our missionary neighbors built this huge snowman.With that said, our current missionaries set out to build one as well. Needless to say their first attempt didn't quite measure up.
I had to bring out pictures to show them the possibilities. With supreme determination they embarked on a new quest...to break the record as it was, and prove THEY WERE THE BEST!


5 comments:
Missionaries competitive, no way! The snowmans look great.
Holy Cow, look at that SNOWMAN!!!! That's too cool, what a record!
Awesome! That is the hugest snowman I have ever seen.
That is awesome! I'm so glad they listened and tried again! Definately a record worth beating.
That is AMAZING! It sure made me laugh and smile. I bet they had a great time building it.
Post a Comment