This morning was Cooper's class Christmas Party. It was similiar to our Halloween party, as we did lots of crafts. We even had a special visit from Santa. MacKenzie walked right up to him no problems, she's not shy. Cooper and Logan on the other hand needed a little time to warm up. They wouldn't sit on his lap, so I put a chair next to the big guy in red, and things were much better. I couldn't choose which picture to put up for Cooper, so I decided on both. Once in his chair, Cooper and Santa had a good laugh together and talked about what Cooper wanted for Christmas. Cooper whispered something, and told Santa not to tell. I'll have to email him later to find out what he said.
Logan would NOT go near Santa without me. I told him that Santa passed Mama's background check. So, here we are talking with Santa together. Logan gave him High 5's and even a hug. It's nice to know I'm still needed for somethings.
MacKenzie asked Santa for some Real make-up and a new baby stuffed elephant.

Lot's of crafts to do....Cooper was working on his frosting tree, (Cooper finished project.)
while Logan took a chance to do some watercolor painting.
MacKenzie went to work on some foam ornaments.

Friday, December 12, 2008
Pre-K Christmas Party
The class got together to sing "We wish you a Merry Christmas." They used instruments to keep the beat. Logan was off stealing cookies and juice.
Thank you to our wonderful teachers. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like they had a lot of fun! I hope Nick has a party with his new pre-school.
By the way, the life jackets are the lodges. They are all over in there.
Oh my goodness, it looks like Coopers party was loads of fun!!! Those pics of Cooper and Logans
1st Christmas are just too SWEET!
Post a Comment