Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making Memories and Giant So-man!

I don't know what it is about snow that brings out the child in us all. I love the snow! I love snowmen! I love the chance to play with my OWN little family in the snow. We've made so many good memories this week. James' schedule finally permitted us to go out as a whole family. He was loving it too! Cooper and James were able to go sledding together, and Logan was able to throw a snowball at his daddy. He was following James everywhere. Except anywhere near the GIANT SO-Man! It was the cutest thing in the world. Logan was afraid of the so-man, until Daddy held him tight right next to him.
After that Logan would go down the hill. Look how little he is next to this Montster!
This picture gives you an idea how tall the missionaries were able to get him.
Afterwards we went inside to warm up and have Hot Cocoa! A rare new treat the boys look forward to after a couple hours in the cold.

0 comments: