

I am so glad it finally snowed enough for me to let the boys go outside and play. This was Logan's first snow play day! We don't have a traditional sled so I used one of my laundry baskets. Logan wasn't sure at first, so I helped Cooper in and pushed him down our little hill outside our apartment. That was his first sled ride, and he wanted to do more. So he brought it up and got inside and I pushed him down again. Logan finally wanted a turn, and Cooper wanted to push him down the hill. What an awesome big bro!

Little man was holding on tight.

But once he came to a stop, he was cheering for more!

Getting around in the snow is still new for LJ. He looked at me, and said, stuck. help.

Cooper saw the neighbor kids doing snow angels and thought he'd give it a try. After several attempts on his back, he decided he wanted to do one on his tummy. I called a "Reverse Angel".
I didn't see him try that one again, he prefers his back..duh.


The Missionaries in our complex were having a snowball fight, and the boys got involved.

It looks like LJ was more interested in holding the snow and examining the new found fun close up.Logan slipped and caught himself before hitting his head, but was stuck and the Elder just sat there and looked at him.

Logan was even trying to push a snowball for the "noman".


Cooper helped Taylor with his snowman.

0 comments:
Post a Comment